How to create a web site or subdomain
First make sure you've registered your domain, either with us or a 3rd party registrar. You will also need to have an active web hosting service with us.
You can order a domain registration or a web site hosting service by selecting "Order Service," while logged into your Account Manager.
Please Note: Your domain will have to be set to ns1.guardedhost.com and ns2.guardedhost.com to load DNS records from our nameservers.
- While logged into the Account Manager, click "Configure Web Sites."
- Click "Add," on the upper right side
- Enter the domain name or select to create a subdomain (A subdomain looks like example.mywebsite.tld).
- If you already host the web site with us and are attempting to redirect to that web site using the new domain, it would be best to alias that website as it will provide better performance.
- Select "Continue," in the bottom right hand corner.